- Are you registered to vote? Check here
- If you need to register, you can use this Voter Registration Application SBE R-19
- Vote by Mail Application for Consolidated Election
- Paperless Online Voter Registration
- Voter Registration Cancellation form
- Illinois State Board of Elections
Please follow the links below to view Election Authority Voting Equipment Information as required by 10ILCS 5/1-17
IROQUOIS COUNTY – APRIL 6, 2021
EARLY VOTING SCHEDULE
Early Voting for Iroquois County registered voters will be held at the County Clerk’s Office, 1001 E. Grant, Watseka, Illinois, on or near February 25th – April 5, 2021 weekdays, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday, April 3rd, from 8:30 a.m. – noon. This early voting site serves all 37 precincts.
April 2021 Election Results
Recent Voting Results by Precinct
Election results presented as individual web pages from GEMS
The percentages shown here represent the percentage of registered voters that cast a ballot.
Election Results 2017 – Present
Summary Reports of Election Results 2006 – 2016