The Iroquois County Public Health Department (ICPHD) will be hosting community-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for Iroquois County residents at the Iroquois County Public Health Department at 1001 East Grant Street, Watseka. Upcoming Johnson and Johnson (1 dose) clinics are scheduled for April 7 and 9, 2021. Appointments for these clinics are reserved for individuals 18 and over who reside within Iroquois County.
To schedule your appointment, visit COVID-19 Vaccine Sign-up to schedule online or call ICPHD at (815) 432-2483 to schedule over the phone. Please note that this vaccine is available by appointment only to practice safe social distancing. Individuals who arrive without a previously scheduled appointment will not be eligible to receive the vaccine at that time. To maintain social distancing, please arrive at your scheduled time. You do not need to arrive early.
• The COVID-19 vaccine clinic will be held at the Iroquois County Public Health Department at the Iroquois County Administrative Building.
• Please bring a driver’s licenses or photo ID with documentation to verify residency.
• Patients will need to wear a face covering and practice social distancing.
• Plan to allow at least 15 minutes for observation after the vaccination.
• Please wear clothing to allow easy access to the upper portion of the arm for the injection.
• If you do not feel well the day of your appointment or are in isolation or quarantine, please call ICPHD to reschedule.
The Illinois Department of Public Health has compiled a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccination. Information can be found at: http://dph.illinois.gov/covid19/vaccine-faq. For individual concerns regarding allergies or other medical conditions please consult your own medial provider.